Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an "I" in "team." It is the same "I" that appears three times in "responsibility."
~Amber Harding

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sir Snow - Sir Noli Feud

Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines

Sir Snow's tweets:





Sir Noli's tweets:


As a sports fan, getting sports information to both sir Snow and to sir Noli is a luxury. We are lucky to have both guys with the likes of ms. patricia, sir fidel, sir dennis p. and others to share their knowledge about the sports we love especially in basketball.

After Petron's victory party, I was saddened to hear the news of a feud between this two kind guys. I have full respect for this two guys for their hard work and contributions to the game we love. I do hope the best for this two sports contributors. I hope for the best with these guys.

" Philip Zuñiga is a graduate of Philippine Normal University. He is a certified sports fan since 1996. 

No comments:

Post a Comment